Product Manager (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Product Manager (f/m/d)
The Product Manager reports to the Product Director and actively assists in the roadmap and strategy decisions, feature selection and prioritization, and monitoring the performance of IMT (Idle Miner Tycoon).
You will support the rest of the Product Management team to make the right decisions with relevant data.
- Responsible for one of the squads in Idle Miner Tycoon
- In charge of the Roadmap for the squad as well as leading a cross-functional team and proactively driving it to achieve the business goals
- Conduct KPIs analysis and conduct A/B and multivariate tests to optimize game engagement /virality/monetization metrics working hand in hand with the game analyst
- Work hand in hand with the Designer to improve the game KPIs and player experience.
- Working very closely with Design, Production, VP Monetization as well as other key stakeholders to keep growing the game
- Collaborate in the creation of KPI dashboards and help to identify tools and systems that the company needs to build, improve and refine in order to be able to take the best decisions at every moment
- Analyze and deconstruct games or features in identified subgenres in order to design better features and provide insightful information to the senior stakeholders and the rest of the team
- Product Management experience in the Mobile F2P industry
- Experienced working with Tech multidisciplinary teams
- Experience with A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and being able to synthesize it into actionable takeaways
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira & Confluence)
- Ability to balance metric-based decisions
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous in detail to ensure execution quality
- Able to work on multiple tasks
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (such as Looker) is a plus
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now