Player Communications Intern (f/m/d)
Internship | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Player Communications Intern (f/m/d)
We are looking for a keen gamer who can channel this passion to bring world-class customer service to our players. You will directly impact our players' happiness and indirectly assist other departments in constantly improving our games.
You will communicate with our players via email, in-app message and the app stores. You will provide a consistent high standard of customer satisfaction and will assist the Player Communications department in continuously helping players through problems and general game questions.
Using our various data tools, you will work on more complex player problems by investigating activity and purchase logs, and ultimately resolving related issues for affected players.
The role will initially be limited to a 1 year internship, with the possibility to be offered a full-time role in the future.
- Reply to players' questions and feedback via our messaging system Helpshift
- Handle escalated cases such as payment issues and lost accounts
- Use various data tools to investigate player issues and resolve their problems
- Respond to player reviews in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Work with existing automation tools to continue streamlining our recurring tasks
- Create and update internal and external FAQs and templates
- Assist our QA team with bug reporting and tracking
- Highly motivated and well-organized work approach
- Excellent written communication in English (at least C1 level)
- Excellent written communication in minimum one other language (at least C1 level)
- Passion for games, specifically mobile games
- Available to work Saturdays on a rota system (e.g. working Saturday instead of Wednesday one week, working Monday to Friday the next)
- Previous experience in games customer service
- Previous experience of digital support tools such as Helpshift
- Knowledge of our existing games
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now