(Senior) Technical Artist (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
(Senior) Technical Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Technical Artist to join us and work with one of our games, which is played by millions of players. You will be actively contributing to the ongoing development of new features, directly impacting hugely popular games and bringing the visual quality to the next level. Working in an agile and fast-paced environment, you will be supporting our teams by:
- Solve complex technical challenges to ensure both the quality and performance of our mobile games
- Work alongside our Artists and developers, sharing knowledge and mentoring others
- Create tooling and pipelines to define how art goes from creation to implementation in the game
- Implement high-quality UI and Animations
- Make decisive choices on technical constraints and look for effective solutions for the wider team
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a Tech Art role working in Unity, on commercially released products
- Expert-level knowledge of the Unity game engine, particularly optimization, VFX, shaders, and render pipelines.
- Software development experience in C# and Python
- Detailed knowledge of art creation packages, including Photoshop, Blender, and other industry-standard tools like Spine.
- Experience creating Animations both in 3D and for UI
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now