Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Player Support Agent (f/m/d)
We are looking for a keen gamer who can channel this passion to bring world-class customer service to our players. You will directly impact our players' happiness and indirectly assist other departments in constantly improving our games.
You will communicate with our players via email, in-app messages and the app stores. You will provide a consistent high standard of customer satisfaction and will assist the Community Management team in continuously helping players through problems and general game questions.
Using our various data tools, you will work on more complex player problems by investigating activity and purchase logs, and ultimately resolving related issues for affected players.
The role will initially start as a 2-year contract, with the possibility to extend if performance goals are met (Customer Satisfaction, quality and quantity of message output, etc.)
- Reply to players' questions and feedback via our messaging system Helpshift
- Handle escalated cases such as payment issues and lost accounts
- Use various data tools to investigate player issues and resolve their problems
- Respond to player reviews in the Google Play Store and iOS App Store
- Create and update internal and external FAQs and templates
- Assist our QA team with bug reporting and tracking
- Highly motivated and well-organized work approach
- Excellent written communication in English
- Passion for games, specifically mobile games
- Available to work Saturdays on a rota system (e.g. working 2 Saturdays per month in place of 2 standard weekdays)
- Previous experience in games customer service
- Previous experience of digital support tools such as Helpshift
- Excellent written communication in one or more languages besides English (C1-C2 ideal)
- Knowledge of our existing games
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
What We Offer
We're game to support you (and we love to have a good time, too!)
Food and Drinks
Fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you
Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
Get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Parties and Team Events
Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now