Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)If you want to play a key role in a major project where you have a direct impact on the game experience of millions of players and boost the most successful German mobile gaming company, then this is the right job for you.Operating in-game features, such as seasonal events, offers and cloud save, for our games in real-time requires a reliable landscape of services that scale for millions of players and are easily configurable for our game production staff. We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to join our LiveOps Platform team to continue the development of a platform that meets these demands.
- Extend our LiveOps platform to personalize the game experience of our players in real-time.
- Design and implement intuitive user interfaces to operate changes in our games on-the-fly that will be used by all our game production teams.
- Develop backend systems that are available to millions of players.
- Write clean code which is well-suited to the purpose of the system.
- At least 3 years of professional experience with software development across all layers of the stack.
- Good understanding of UI / UX-design principles.
- Deep familiarity of React.js for building user interfaces.
- Good understanding of Node.js (Typescript)
- Good overview of backend development methodologies.
- Familiar with PostgresDB or a similar relational database system
- Experienced in the design and usage of RESTful APIs
- Good communication skills in English in oral and written form
- Understanding how to deploy and operate the software.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure or a comparable cloud provider.
- Experience with GitlabCI, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Used to agile methodologies like Scrum
- Knowledge with: ExpressJS, MongoDB, JIRA and Confluence, Formik, Yup/Joi, TailwindCSS, Vite, Jest/Cypress
What We Offer
We're game to support you (and we love to have a good time, too!)
Food and Drinks
Fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert
Flexible Working Hours & Home Office
We have one team day a week at the office, the other 4 days you choose where you work from
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you
Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
Get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Parties and Team Events
Apart from our regular parties, BBQ's and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now