2D/3D Game Artist (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
2D/3D Game Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced Game Artist, who has professional experience working in-house, ideally within the games industry. If coming up with creative concepts and efficiently creating high-quality art assets is what you are passionate about, then this is the right job for you.
Reporting to a Product Lead, you’ll be working within a small cross-functional team, creating content for our games. You’ll receive the creative freedom to design assets and the opportunity to bring new ideas to the team.
Your recruiting contact for this position is Alina Cuceu. If you are writing a cover letter, we recommend to address this to her!
- Conceptualize, design and produce a wide range of 2D and 3D graphics for our game development teams
- Support the implementation and animation of your assets in the game engine
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development team in an agile environment
- Take ownership of your work and proactively support the team by offering creative ideas to improve the game and our processes
- Professional experience working as an Artist, ideally for mobile games
- Excellent skills in creating low-poly assets
- Excellent drawing & illustration skills
- Proficiency in rigging and animating
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- 3D generalist knowledge and experience with programs such as Blender, 3DS Max and ZBrush
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Results oriented and passionate about games
- Experience developing games
- Knowledge of Spine Animations or similar software is a plus
- Experience with Unity and Jira
- Prior experience with Git version control software
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Mental Health Days
Your wellbeing is important to us. That's why we offer three mental health days per year for when you feel you need a break. Additionally, we offer fully anonymous company-sponsored therapy sessions with Berlin's top mental health professionals
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now