Senior User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Senior User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to work within our marketing team and help acquire new players for our current and future mobile games.
Working with a small team, you will plan and manage marketing campaigns. Monitor and optimize our UA campaigns and help to increase our global game presence.
We’re keen to find a passionate gamer who has a quantitative mindset and is very hypothesis-driven, who can dive into data and help optimize based on key KPI’s and company goals.
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Google, Unity, Vungle, IronSource, AppLovin and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Generate ideas and perform tests in order to improve UA performance
- Use cutting-edge UA approaches and handle growth projects: marketing automation, creatives, predictive analysis, etc.
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- Grow our increasing base of game titles
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- Experienced with user acquisition campaign channels such as Google, Unity, Vungle, IronSource, AppLovin and more
- Previous experience within the mobile gaming industry
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Looker, Tableau, SensorTower
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Background in statistics is a plus
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Mental Health Days
Your wellbeing is important to us. That's why we offer three mental health days per year for when you feel you need a break. Additionally, we offer fully anonymous company-sponsored therapy sessions with Berlin's top mental health professionals
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now