(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Are you the kind of person who wonders what makes games fun? Are you the kind of person who wants to figure out not only what people do but try to understand why they do it? And can you take that knowledge and transform it into action points that are easy to understand and make the game more rewarding, and engaging to play? In this role, you will coach product managers, designers and fellow analysts and help build a world-class team that allows us to turn data into insights and down-to-earth reports - applying a mixture of psychology or economics - to understand how the game works and what players do.
- Partner with Product Managers and Marketing Managers to identify key strategic questions, metrics, and actionable tests.
- Provide end-user friendly, recommendations and insights to product managers, game designers, leadership, and marketing.
- Research and develop cutting edge data-mining, data collection, and statistical techniques and apply them to game design, monetization, and other key business behaviors.
- Build and educate a world-class team of analysts to bring agile data-driven decision making throughout the company.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualization Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment
- The ability to understand data and communicate this in a coherent manner to technical as well as non-technical team members
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within a Free to Play games studio
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- An interest in machine learning, data science, business intelligence, and data technologies.
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now