Senior 2D Artist (f/m/d)
Full-Time | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
Senior 2D Artist (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced 2D Artist, who has professional experience working preferably within the games industry. If coming up with creative concepts and efficiently creating high-quality art assets is what you are passionate about, then this is the right job for you.
Reporting to your Lead, Product Manager and the Art Director, you’ll be working within a small cross-functional team, creating content for our games. You’ll receive the creative freedom to design new characters, offers and many other assets for our games as well as the opportunity to bring new ideas to the team.
- Conceptualize, design and produce a wide range of 2D graphics for our games
- Design and create assets for the game’s app store page and featuring graphics
- Create high-quality art assets adhering to the given styles
- Create consistent UI assets and design new UI keeping UX in mind
- Collaborate effectively with the rest of the development team in an agile environment
- Take ownership of your work and proactively support the team by offering creative ideas to improve the game and our processes
- Minimum of 4 years experience working as a 2D Artist
- Excellent drawing & illustration skills
- Ability to perfectly recreate various art styles to ensure consistency
- Outstanding knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Well-organized, fast learner with an agile approach to design
- Team player comfortable with receiving feedback from multiple team members and stakeholders
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Results oriented and passionate about games
- Prior experience in mobile games will be highly appreciated
- Knowledge of Spine Animations or similar software is a plus
- Experience with Unity
- Prior experience with Git version control software
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now