LiveOps Specialist Intern (f/m/d)
Internship | Berlin, Germany
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. We believe that with the best people, we can make games that players will enjoy for years to come.
Our games have defined the idle genre, and bring enjoyment to hundreds of millions of players all around the world. This is possible due to the talented people who make us who we are. ‘Kolibris’, as we call ourselves, are on a mission to continue making great games and we're looking for new talent to join our team. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow.
LiveOps Specialist Intern (f/m/d)
The LiveOps specialist is the person in charge of creating and setting up the content for the game events and offers for the game planned in the LiveOps Calendar by the Product Manager as well as testing it to make sure we deliver high-end quality experiences to our players.
The role will start with a fixed-term contract and it is a full-time position.
- Set up the content and schedule in-game actions and promotions through the required tools of IMT Live Operations based on the LiveOps Calendar
- Identify and suggest points of improvement in the current tools and processes for setting up the LiveOps more efficiently and with higher quality (no bugs)
- Test the scheduled content (events, offers, …) set up to ensure we deliver the content to the final user with quality
- Collaborate with the LiveOps Product Manager suggesting events and offers improvements as well as potential new ones
- Proficiency in Excel
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- (Desired) Past experience as QA in mobile gaming
- Passion for mobile games
- Demonstrates passion, commitment, and a high level of energy, in addition to a strong sense of autonomy and ownership
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and extremely well organized
- Relishes working in a fast-paced, live, constantly changing and evolving environment
What We Offer
We understand how important flexibility is. That's why we offer a hybrid work setup and flexible hours, allowing you to balance your time between the office and remote work
Mental Health Days
Your wellbeing is important to us. That's why we offer three mental health days per year for when you feel you need a break. Additionally, we offer fully anonymous company-sponsored therapy sessions with Berlin's top mental health professionals
Modern Office Space
Our new, centrally located office in Berlin-Mitte has everything you need to excel. We also have plenty of opportunities for fun, with table tennis and kicker tables, meeting spaces, and a sleek modern design
Health & Fitness Bonus
We provide a monthly fitness bonus. Enjoy your time outside the office by picking the activity that suits you, from Urban Sports Club, to covering your gym membership
We plan amazing company holidays to relax and bond as a team
We're serious about supporting your professional growth. You'll get a yearly learning budget to spend on any form of learning that will help you develop your skills and grow in your role
Moving to another country can be stressful. Our HR team will guide and support you, making sure that you (and your family) make your way to Berlin as smoothly as possible
30 Days Holiday
Our company implements a 30-day yearly holiday policy for all Kolibris. This means you have plenty of time to enjoy life outside of work
Fun Social Events
From BBQ's and movie nights to team lunches and more. We also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun. On Fridays after work, there's dinner and drinks waiting for everyone at the office
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 40 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!Apply now